Lexington Services is
Now In Utah!
LEXINGTON SERVICES NOW PROVIDING ABA THERAPY
- Lexington Services is now offering in-home and community-based ABA Therapy across Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah counties.
- Our team brings years of experience delivering ABA Therapy for individuals in early intervention through adulthood.
- We are paneled with several major insurances and growing that list each day. We also accept out-of-network and private pay options.
Available DSPD In-Home Services in Utah
Lexington Services is currently contracted with the Division of Services for People with Disabilities (DSPD Services) to provide in-home DSPD services in Utah, starting in Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah counties.
Services offered include:
- Supported Living Services: Supporting the member to live as independent, self-determined lives as possible, integrated into their community. Examples include: personal care (e.g., eating, bathing, and dressing), homemaker and chore tasks, advocacy and self help, communication and socialization, personal finances (e.g., keeping track of money and bills), and accessing community services and resources.
- Behavior Consultation Services
Lexington Services Utah is also a member of the Utah Association of Community Services, a non-profit organization “with over 40 member agencies in Utah [that] serve over 5,000 people with developmental and other types of disabilities in over 400 locations throughout Utah.”
For more information regarding Lexington Services Utah, please contact us at 801-980-7970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the CEO of Lexington Services Utah
Utah local James Stubbs will lead the expansion as CEO of Lexington Services Utah. Stubbs graduated with an MBA from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and an undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University. In his career and schooling he has focused on mission-driven internships, projects, and volunteer opportunities to serve underrepresented or underserved populations, including:
- social impact investing
- small business workshops for local Native American new and current business owners
- access to higher education for students who were first-generation, cultural minority, or of low-socioeconomic status
- innovative corporate partnerships with local United Way chapters
- crowdfunding for micro-entrepreneurs in the Philippines
Stubbs’ career spans various finance and strategy roles across multiple industries and business models, including durable goods, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, health insurance, and religious/non-profit.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR, LEXINGTON SERVICES UTAH
Jessica Naval graduated from BYU in 2013 with a degree in Recreational Therapy. She completed an internship at a community recreation center, which focused on inclusive recreation for individuals with disabilities. At an adaptive summer camp for that internship, she met and quickly connected with a young boy with autism. It was at this point that she decided that working with individuals with autism was her passion and she would continue in that field moving forward.
She began working at a variety of treatment centers for individuals with autism, and in 2017, she graduated from ASU with her Masters in Education. That same year she passed her national boards and became a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. She has been working in the field for 7+ years and has only increased in passion and drive for helping those with autism.
Follow us on Utah Facebook / Instagram
CONTACT ANY LOCATION